Saturday, February 11, 2006

Starting to get the feel......


Well, actually finished this drawing weeks ago. Now got nothing to do, so decided to post it here.

I use a software call Open Canvas ver 1.1. This software was given to me by a friend from US. She is such a nice girl. She inspired me a lot though we never met before. Her name is Iliana. She's a great painter. You should check out her works, http://daliflores.deviantart.com

This drawing took me about 4 to 5 hours, seperated into 2 days of works. At first I didn't know what to draw, but after moving my hand here and there, I started to get the feel. So this is the result. Not that satisfied though cos it came out of nowhere and not through my skill and mind. Oh well, just have to keep on practicing.

Well, I guess I'll be posting some more of my stuff here in time. See you soon...

No comments: